Atomic Wallet: How to add a LBET token
updated 10 months ago
Atomic Wallet supports all of the Ethereum based ERC20 tokens. Some of the tokens are listed by default. Those, which are not, will only appear if you have them on your ETH address. If you want to hold an ERC20 ETH token which is not in the coin list, you need to send it to your ETH address or you can add them manually.
Starting from 2.1.0 version of Atomic Wallet, ERC20 ETH tokens are added automatically to the coin list if you hold them on your ETH balance. To perform this action follow these steps:
1. Open Atomic Wallet.
2. Click on the sign of a plus “+” in the right upper corner.
3.You will then see your ETH address in Atomic Wallet along with the instruction to send the desired token to your ETH addres.
4. Simply click on your ETH address to copy it and deposit the token on your ETH address. Or scan the QR-code.
5. After the deposit, refresh the balances – the token should automatically appear in your coin list.
Another option is to add the token manually. To do it, follow the steps:
1. Click on the sign of a plus “+” in the right upper corner.
2. Then click on the Add by contract.
3. Fill-in the contract and the rest of the information will be filled automatically.
If you are sending an LBET token: You will need ETH in your Atomic Wallet account in order to pay a miner’s fee when sending this cryptocurrency. This is because LBET tokens are issued on the Ethereum blockchain and transactions on the Ethereum network, such as sending LBET tokens, require Ether.